Cloning Webquest

Friday, October 31, 2008

Digital Storytelling Lesson

Digital Storytelling is a way to tell or show a story through pictures, music, and narrating. It is a fun way to show and tell a story. As we talk about digital storytelling this week, I would like you to view the following websites to help you understand the reasons, elements, and techniques of digital storytelling. I showed you the digital story I made introducing myself to you and now it is your turn to introduce yourself to me. I would like to know about your family, your pets, your hobbies, and anything else you'd like to share. Make it at least a minute and a half or longer. Here is an example video for you to watch. Have fun and be creative!

No comments:

The Big Bang Theory

We've been talking about the beginning of the universe so here is a video to watch. Write down three questions while watching.